Terms and Conditions

visita guiada machupicchu1
All trips sold by ARAWI PERÚ EXPEDICIONES, from now on ARAWI, are based on Peruvian law, as well as the conditions* established by “ARAWI”. The general conditions for participating in a Tarikapay trip are as follows:

Limited responsibility
Once registered, the traveler must accept that neither “ARAWI” nor their partners in Peru, nor any other person linked to their operations are responsible for the following eventualities:
• Any delays and changes in programmed activities resulting from an unpredictable cause that is beyond the control of “ARAWI”. If necessary, the company can make adjustments to the program in order to ensure the safety and comfort of travelers.
• Personal loss or damage during the trip and/or after the trip resulting from a cause that is beyond the control of “ARAWI” or is the exclusive responsibility of the participant. In other cases, such situations are subject to specific contractual conditions*.
• Death or trauma during the trip and/or after the trip resulting from a cause that is beyond the control of “ARAWI” or is the exclusive responsibility of the participant. In other cases, such situations are subject to specific contractual conditions*.

Respect for local communities
In order to participate in a “ARAWI” trip you must be respectful of the local people and their traditions, and you must be prepared to experience different conditions to those you are accustomed to. “ARAWI” has the right to remove anyone from the group who is unjustifiably aggressive or insulting, or who shows a lack of respect to anyone during the trip.
Travelers that do not respect this fundamental principle of “ARAWI” will not receive any refund and will not be accepted on other “ARAWI” trips. If a traveler is involved in an act considered a crime under Peruvian law, “ARAWI” will be obliged to notify the relevant Peruvian authorities.

Travel Insurance
In order to participate in a “ARAWI” trip, travelers must have international travel insurance. The type of insurance policy you have must be suitable for the type of trip you are taking part in.

Reservations
Once the traveler has agreed on the price and dates of travel, s/he must complete the online registration form on our website. The completion of the registration form and the subsequent payment signal the agreement of the terms and conditions in this document.

Prices
The prices of our trips stated on our website are subject to last-minute changes (not applicable to reservations that have been confirmed and paid for prior to the beginning of the trip).
Payment: To confirm a reservation it is essential to make an initial deposit of 60% of the total cost of the program at least 45 days prior to the expected start date of the trip. The remaining 40% must be paid 20 days prior to this date. Otherwise, an additional 5% will be changed.

Cancellation
If the trip is cancelled more than 45 days prior to the beginning of the trip, a 90% refund will be given. If the trip is cancelled 15 days prior to the beginning of the trip, a 50% refund will be given.
If the trip has to be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of “ARAWI”, a 100% refund will be given and a 5% discount will be given on any other trip.

Age
In order to participate in “ARAWI” trips, the traveler must be 18 years old by the time they begin the trip.
If the traveler is not legally permitted to travel alone in his/her country of origin, his/her parents or legal guardians must contact us and provide us with the necessary documents.

Travelers
If the health of the traveler could be threatened by the conditions of the trip or previous personal issues, “ARAWI” has the right to temporarily or permanently remove the traveler from the trip, based on the needs and seriousness of the case.
* To receive more detailed information about these conditions, please contact our offices or send us an email: info@arawiperu.com